Searching for documents is tedious. We all know this, yet some of us continue to put up with it without looking for a better solution. Here at Pearl Scan, we have that solution with document scanning.
Nowadays, when we want to find out some information, we usually type a quick query into a search engine and get what we need in seconds. There's no need to search through books for the information because search engines are quicker and more reliable. Similarly, why should you search through mountains for paperwork for a document when you can have them scanned onto an online platform which can answer your search in seconds?
Who Can Document Scanning Help?
Anyone. Whether you work in HR, education, legal or just have a lot of paperwork to get rid of, document scanning is the solution you've been looking for.
What Does Document Scanning Involve?
- With Pearl Scan, all you have to do is box up all of the documents you want to be scanned. On your part, it is that simple. We can even provide the boxes if you need them.
- We then come and collect your boxes and take them back to our secure scanning and storage premises. The documents are prepared with the removal of paperclips, staples and anything else we don't want to clog up the scanners with. All of your documents are kept in the same order you have provided them in before being placed on the scanners.
- Our state of the art scanners can scan documents in seconds, much faster than the average office scanner, meaning we have the ability to scan thousands of documents a day. This gives us a nice quick turnaround time.
- Once the documents have all been scanned, the digital copies are checked as we like to be sure we're doing a good job for you.
- We can then apply OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and convert the digital copies to searchable PDF, Word, Excel, CSV or XML. Depending on your preferences, the digital copies will then be placed on USB, CD or onto our document management software, Halogen.
- Once the digital copies have been stored, we can either return your paper documents, store them or shred and dispose of them.
How Much Does It Cost?
Some people won't even consider outsourcing a document scanning company because they assume it will be expensive. Here at Pearl Scan we can provide you with great value document scanning solutions with document scanning from as little as a penny per document for large volume and we offer free, no obligation quotes so you can decide which service is right for you. Our experienced and friendly team will take the tedious work away from you. At the end of the day, you will be investing money into a long term solution which can help improve your day to day workflow and we have put a great value price on that.
How Can Document Scanning Help My Workflow?
- Finding a document will be simpler, just a click away essentially
- Less time searching for documents means more time doing the job you actually applied for
- We take away the hassle of scanning large volumes of documents yourself
- Your office will be free of boxes, folders and filing cabinets
Pearl Scan'sdocument scanning and management solutions can help to make your working life easier. We're sorry we can't make sure your tea is on the table when you get home but we can ensure you still have enough energy to cook it. If you would like some more information or if you would like a quote to suit your needs then get in touch today or complete our online form by following the relevant links below.