Medical Records Scanning Service in London
Do you work in a GP practice or hospital which is full to the brim with patient records and paperwork? With plans for the NHS to go paperless by 2018, we can help by digitising patient records and all of your medical related paperwork.
- Gain remote and instant access to your records.
- Improvement of security and organisation of your files.
- Begin to save money on physical file storage.
- Free up your space in hospitals and GP surgeries.
- Fully text searchable and editable digital documents with OCR processing.
The types of medical records we scan
- Patient records.
- A&E documents.
- GUM files.
- Maternity files.
- Ophthalmology documents.
- Gynaecology documents.
- Audiology records.
- Paramedic reports.
- Paediatric records.
Our medical documents scanning service process
Consultation. To fully understand your needs, we will get in touch by phone or email so we can tailor our service to suit exactly what you want.
Collection. We can collect your documents from London as well as across the UK with our secure nationwide collection service.
Preparation. Prior to scanning, your medical records will be prepared by removing all fasteners such as staples and paper clips. We will ensure your documents remain in the same order in which they arrived. Read more...
Scanning. We will scan your documents using our super fast scanners with double feed detection in high quality to ensure that all of the important data is captured.
OCR Processing. We can use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) processing to recognise text on your documents and convert it into fully searchable and editable text.
Quality checks. OCR has a near 100% accuracy but we will check each scanned image to ensure that all of the relevant information has been scanned and that we are providing the top quality service which our ISO accreditations stand for.
Conversion. Once the scanned images have been checked and any amendments made, they can then be converted to your chosen format, whether that is PDF, PDF searchable, TIFF, JPEG or another required format.
Indexing. Once converted, your digital files will be indexed by agreed fields such as patient names, reference numbers or dates.
Data delivery. Your scanned and digitised documents are then ready to be delivered on CD, DVD, USB, secure FTP or via our fully managed cloud system, Pearl Cloud. We also provide our powerful search and retrieval software, Halogen, if you don't have a system already in place.
Original documents. When you are happy with your scanned documents, we can return your originals to you, store them in our secure warehouse or shred and dispose of them via environmentally friendly methods.
If you would like a free quote to scan medical records for your company or department, or for more information about how going digital can help you, get in touch today to speak to a member of our experienced team.
Why choose us
- We are fully accredited to ISO quality and data security standards.
- We have helped many NHS trusts and GP practices in London and across the UK.
- Our scanning process is completed under strict supervision to ensure the safety of your data.
- We have the infrastructure to handle both small and large volume projects.
- We offer a fully flexible one stop service for all of you medical record scanning needs.
- We have over a decade's worth of experience providing medical document scanning for a number of reputable clients.
Contact us today
Contact us today to discover more about our medical scanning services and how you and your medical department can benefit from using digital files. Call 0207 183 1885 or contact us through our online contact form to receive expert advice and a free quotation.