Form Scanning in London
We can provide you with high quality scans and accurate data capture with a quick and reliable turnaround. Our ISO accredited services have been used by market researchers, police departments, medical organisations, construction firms, universities, colleges and more to reap the benefits of having digital data at their fingertips.
What we scan
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Surveys
- Charity Forms
- Membership Forms
- Business Cards
- Exam Scripts
- Medical Records & Surveys
How does our Form Scanning work?
Scanning surveys and forms involves a little bit more work than just scanning the form in order for you to be able to gather the data into reports and statistics. This is where data capture can help. Using three different software methods, we can extract data in the form of typed text, ticks and marks and structured text.
- Optical Character Recognition (or OCR) is software specially designed to capture typed text. Read more about our OCR service.
- Intelligent Character Recognition (or ICR) is the software we use to recognise structured handwriting within your forms and surveys. Structured handwriting is usually found in a one letter per box format. It is often found in the personal details section of application forms, surveys and exam scripts.
- Optical Mark Recognition (or OMR) is used to recognise any marks made on a form such as checks and ticks.
Once your data has been scanned and captured, it can be converted into a wide range of formats such as spreadsheets and databases. Popular conversions include CVS, Excel, SPSS, XML, Outlook, CRM, Salesforce and Access.
Why Scan Surveys?
- Fast Results
- Accurate Data Capture
- For Reports & Analysis
- Easy Storage
- Safe & Secure Data
- Easy Access
- Sharing Capabilities
For fast and easy access to the data you need to produce reports and statistics, choose Pearl Scan to digitise and capture your forms, surveys and questionnaires. Call us today for your free quote.