X-ray Scanning London
Our state-of-the-art image processing technology means we can offer X-ray scanning and conversion into a variety of digital formats. This allows professionals and consultants to access X-rays from any device, rather than having to use a lightbox. It also frees up storage space as all X-rays can be stored electronically and retrieved faster.
Our tailored X-ray scanning service means that whether you have one department worth of X-rays or a national archive which needs to be transferred to a database, we have the facilities and equipment to accommodate.
Benefits of X-ray Scanning
We’ve provided our specialist X-ray scanning services to a range of public and private organisations, from the NHS to private veterinary clinics. Here’s a few examples:
- Private medical clinics
- Dentist and orthodontist surgeries
- NHS hospitals and surgeries
- Veterinary practices
There are many benefits of digital X-rays. After scanning and digitising X-rays into formats such as PDF, Jpeg or TFF, they can be stored on CDs or USBs or within an electronic document storage system. They can also be indexed by patient name, consultant name, reference number or date of birth.
- Digitising X-rays increases productivity because the files can be viewed at any time, from anywhere. This allows faster viewing and improves the efficiency, which means problems can be spotted quicker and treatment started faster.
- Space saving
- With X-rays stored digitally, there is no need to file them and take up lots of space with the physical copies of the X-ray. This means space can be utilised better, and with the NHS facing budget cuts this is vital as storage space could provide more beds or room for equipment.
- Digital files are much easier to share with colleagues and other departments. X-rays can be viewed remotely or by off-site specialists for a faster diagnosis.
Why Choose Pearl Scan?
For over a decade, Pearl Scan has been trusted to scan X-rays for the NHS and various other private clinics. The fast and efficient service is available nationwide and can instantly improve the functionality of a radiology department.
We are fully accredited and have the infrastructure to deal with any size scanning project, from small amounts to bulk scanning assignments. We pick up and deliver from anywhere in the UK, and have a fast turnaround time. Isn’t it time that X-rays went digital?