Microfiche scanning in London
- Microfilm scanning
- Microfiche scanning
- 16mm microfiche
- 35mm microfiche
- COM (Computer Output Microfiche)
- COMBI (Combined) Microfiche
We also scan;
- Aperture card scanning
- Photos, slides, negative scanning
- X-Ray scanning
Film and other hard copy storage methods are becoming outdated in our increasingly digital society. If you don't want to lose the files you have stored, it would be a good idea to digitise them and Pearl Scan can help.
- Update your storage method
- Secure your data
- Access information easier
- Share your files quickly
- Save space
- Reduce storage costs
Scanning offers all of these opportunities and more so what are you waiting for? Future-proof your film before it's no longer possible.
Here at Pearl Scan, we can scan your microfiche, microfilm, aperture cards, photos, slides, negatives and x-rays to PDFs, TIFFs, JPEGs, DICOM and more. All you need to do is ask and we will tailor our service to suit your needs.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Once we have scanned your microfiche, microfilm or aperture cards, we can apply OCR software to the scanned images. OCR recognises typed text within the image and makes it fully searchable and editable within its new digital format. Continue reading about our OCR services.
We also index all of your digital files by required fields to make them easy to find in a newly digital and organised system.
Document management software
If you don't already have a system in place to manage your digital documents and files, we can set you up with our open source document management software, Halogen. This software was designed to be sophisticated with powerful search capabilities yet easy to use with a small footprint. It will work regardless of which system you're on which is why so many of our clients are successfully managing their documents with Halogen on a daily basis.
Why choose us?
- We have recently invested in a brand new scanner to scan film to high quality images in a quick turnaround to provide a cost effective service for our clients.
- We have over a decade of experience working with some of the most reputable clients in London and across the country.
- We provide a one stop service for all of your scanning and document management needs.
- We can handle small to large volume as well as one-off or on-going projects.
- Our services are backed up by multiple ISO quality and security accreditations.
- We can collect your order from anywhere in the UK with our nationwide collection service.
- We can supply your digital files on CD, DVD, USB, Secure FTP, Pearl Cloud or Halogen.
For more information about our fully flexible film scanning service, get in touch and we can provide you with a free consultation and draw up your quote for you.